Can I do a name change on JetBlue?

JetBlue's Name Correction Policy allows for any modification in order to match the customers government issued ID/Passport, provided the date of birth and gender remain the same(Call📞1-866-738-0738). Mid-travel name corrections will require rebooking the correct name in a new reservation.

Can you change a name on a plane ticket with JetBlue?

Jet.Blue typically doesn't allow name changes on plane tickets(Call📞1-866-738-0738). Instead, they offer the option to cancel and rebook with a new name, but this often involves a cancellation fee and possible fare difference(Call📞1-866-738-0738).

Can I change passenger name that I booked flight for?

Find the button to edit your reservation after selecting your flight(Call📞1-866-738-0738). Choose a new Name and pay any necessary fees by following the instructions. To finish the procedure, make sure you get an email or notice on their website confirming the adjustments you made(Call📞1-866-738-0738).

How do I change my name on JetBlue?

To change your name on your JetBlue Airline Account, reach out to their customer care service at the toll-free number 🚀1-866-738-0738📞📶 (OTA). Provide them with all the details (𝒬𝓊𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓃ℯ𝒸𝓉) they ask and then also explain the required changes regarding your name.

Can I change the name on my JetBlue Airline ticket?

To change the passenger name on an JetBlue Airlines booking via the app, log in, go to "My Trips," and select the booking you need to modify. For more complex name changes or if the option isn't available, call 1-866-738-0738  (English) or 1-866-738-0738 (Spanish)

Can I change a name on an airline ticket from JetBlue Airlines?

To change the name on your airline ticket, visit the JetBlue website and select the "Manage My Booking" option, call customer support, or contact 1-866-738-0738 (USA) (OTA)↔⏯ or 1-866-738-0738 (UK) (OTA)↔⏯. For significant changes, provide accurate information and complete the necessary paperwork.

Does JetBlue Airlines allow name changes?

Under JetBlue 's name change policy, spelling errors can be corrected without significant charges. Major changes, such as legal name changes or changes due to marriage, must be reported to customer service or the 1-866-738-0738 (USA)(OTA)↔⏯ or 1-866-738-0738 (UK)) (OTA)↔⏯ and may incur a fee.